CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Whatevs...

Not in a posting mood...
'cause my boyfriend turns out to be an Eraser-thing.
Yep. Yesterday we got halfway into Road Island when a bunch of Eraser-things pop out of, like, nowhere. And one of them says, "Hey, Arella. Guess you don't love me anymore." And I'm like "What the *beep* are you talking about?" and he transforms out of Eraser-form but keeps the wings and it's ANTHONY.
So I turned to the east and flew. Just flew and flew. The rest of the Flock kicked the crud out of the Eraser-things, mainly Anthony (at least that's what the Flock says) and followed me. So now we're somewhere. I'm not bothering to ask.
So I'm probably not going to post for the rest of the week. I'm really bummed out. This just stinks. I mean, I thought I finally found true love, a guy who really loves me, but it was all just to distract me, and then break my heart.
So don't expect me to be posting until the end of the week. I might occasionally pop on now and then if I'm up to it or someone just makes me do it. No posts will end up on here until the 3rd because of Star's and Rose's posting break.
So I'll see you all on the 7th, maybe a little bit later then that if I'm still broken-hearted.
- Arella

No comments: