CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Where to look?

I have no idea were I should start. Hopefully we might just come upon one. Maybe we should start flying south, see what's down there. I guess we're all between a rock and a hard place. The hard place being New York City. I don't know what the rock would be, but maybe an undiscovered princess might sound right. What a mission! Dawn, can you tell me where to start? Can you be the Voice in my head? You got me this far! Well, since we are getting nowhere fast, we better get moving. It's not like a princess is going to all of a sudden find this blog and tell us where to meet her! See you all next time I'm online!



~*Star*



Oh I love pretty picts....this looks like me all sad by the lake I found on Crystaralight. To bad the girl looks half naked. I was at least wearing a torn white shirt.

4 comments:

Arella said...

Hmm... another princess?
Well, I recently found out I'm from a moon called Cellestina. (All explained in my 6/10/2007 post) Is Cellestina a moon of Crystaralight?

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hello! cool blog! I like it. Check out mine.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Thankyou for the compliment. It means a lot to me. Once again, LUV the blog.


Random Moment P.S.

I LUV FLUFFY PENGUINS!!!

Star said...

Hey nudge twin! I LUV FLUFFY PENGUINS too!!! I worked very hard on my blog. Which or your 4 blogs is the main one? Cause I'm sure which to check.
And to arella: I commented your post too!

~*Star*