CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I know, I know!


I know that it's a stupid thing to post a video of myself pretending to take off when I'm on the run! Now everywhere we weren't airborne and were around people, I felt like people have been staring. It's not like any body's saying "Look! Is that the bird kid from the blog?" No. I'm just over paranoid. I have other videos too, like ones I took while flying, but I will not post those because I don't want everyone to see it. I don't want them to be public. Publicity bit you back and that's how you get enemies. Have you seen those superhero shows? They are in the news paper too much in their little fantasy world. But this is real life, and I don't want to make the same mistake where I saved that kid! That's how the dude who morphed into a wolf found me! And I was cornered and up was the only way to go. Maybe I'll take photos and post those some time. Like if we fly somewhere worth seeing again. But now we're busy. Arella will post something again soon, maybe. I'm a little tiered from not much sleep, but we are eating a late lunch because we've been flying!

Love ya if your reading this and not evil!

~*Star*

P.S. That was my idea of a superhero costume, sort of like Supergirl.

No comments: