CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Soon to be flock in a nut shell

In case that thing on the side there is to hard to read because it won't have all the spacing, here is our soon-to-be flock "in a nut shell."

Name: Sara/Star/Serallina Alaula Shinara...what ever you wanna call me!
Age: 14 and going to 15 in August
Power: Pure Energy/light/psychic, crystal and air. Called Pure Opalline Starlight Magic
Appearance: Straight Dish water blond hair that a bit long, gray-blue eyes. Fair skin, 5 and a half feet tall. I have some freckles around my nose.
Personality: Nice and kind. Always willing to help others. A good leader, but I'm shy to strangers I guess.Wings: Pure white, but if you look hard enough they are a bit iridescent. 13 feet across
Stone: Pink Opal star pendant that glows light blue.
Other: I am the oldest of the princesses. The one who rule the planet Crystaralight. My appearance changes when I transform

Name: Rose (Short for Rosetta)
Age: 14, but a couple weeks younger.
Power: Controlling plants, and some love. Called the Amorose
Appearance: Wavy brunette hair with blond high-lights. Fair (my still darker than mine) skin. Blue-green eyes. Only a centimeter shorter than me.
Personality: Bubbly and pushy. She's good at getting her way and doing it while still being nice.
Wings: Light brown with the slightest tint of green. 13 feet across
Stone: Rose quartz in the shape of a rose
Other: Princess of the Earth moon. Separated from her little sister.

Name: Tara
Age: 11
Power: Controls the ground/earth quakes and rocks.
Appearance: Darker brunette hair. Hazel-Green eyes Her skin is slightly more tan, and she looks a bit Hispanic or Spanish. But you can tell that her and her sister are alike in their faces. I think she's 5' and 3”
Personality: Talkative. I'd say she's a bit like Nudge. I haven't meet her yet, so this is based of of what I've been told.
Wings: Darker brown than Rose's and maybe about 12 feet across
Stone: Green malachite stone in a cabochon shape.
Other: She's Rose's separated sister...yada, yada, ya....

Name: Daneil (Dan)
Age: 15
Power: Lightning, and he's fast and strong
Appearance: Brown hair, blue-blue eyes. fair skin, 6 feet and 3 inches maybe...tall.
Personality: He's a guy, so he's a great fighter and a protector. He like me I'm sure. Sometimes he hides it behind his toughness. Not the best leader, but the best protector.
Wings: Silver gray and really big, maybe 14 or 15 feet across
Stone: Tiger eye
Other: He's the prince of Thunderia, another planet that Dragana took over. Dan my man.

Name: Aden
Age: 8
Power: I don't know, thunder sounds probably
Appearance: Black hair, blue and brown eyes (weired combo! But they're darker than Dan's) He's like 5 feet tall.
Personality: A little boy who act annoying like one with all the boyish things
Wings: Black and 10 feet across
Stone: Onyx
Other: Well, he's cute, but got on my nerves last time I saw him.

Name: Skye
Age: 13
Power: Wind and air and sky. Controlling clouds
Appearance: Long wavy light blond hair, sky blue eyes and fair skin over 5 feet tall. Like five foot 4.
Personality: Airy and nice. Stands up for her sister.
Wings: White with light blue and gray specks of feathers, almost 13 feet across.
Stone: Light blue turquoise cabochon
Other: Her and her little sis lived in an orphanage in NYC

Name: Gail
Age: 6
Power: Gale storms and wind.
Appearance: Curly light blond hair past her shoulders. Very cute, looks like Angel. Light blue eyes fair skin. She's over 4 feet tall.
Personality: Sweet and angel like. When she gets angry, the weather can reflect how she feels. She makes storm. It's sunny or calm when she's happy.
Wings: Very light blue if you look closely. 8 feet across maybe.
Stone: A darker turquoise cabochon
Other: Did a mention she reminds me of Angel from MR?



~*Star*

1 comment:

Arella said...

They sound awesome! Rose sounds the most like me. Gail sounds adorable!