CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cucumber Land :D

We flew south today, and ended up in Cumberland County of NJ, in Laurel Lake to be exact. It was burning hot today, so we jumped into the lake and cooled off, which felt FaNtAbUlOus. ;D
I have also received an obsession with East Northumberland High and See You Again from the Meet Miley Cyrus CD. Mostly East Northumberland High, though. I listened to it over and over again. It's addicting. XD
Anyways, it started pouring at around 5 PM, and we were already soaked from hopping in the lake at about 4, so we ran under a big tree and huddled up. We put Tara's CD player on max volume so we could hear it without the headphones, and I forced everyone to listen to NEH three times in a row, and See You Again two times. ;) Tara loves G.N.O. and Star loves Let's Dance. Skye & Gail love Start All Over, and Rose loves Clear. And Dan and Aden hated all of them. (Or did they? They were probably acting 'manly', but they secretly loved it. But I'll make sure they don't read the blog tonight, 'cause I like my brain inside of my head thank you very much.)
Anyways, today was okay. We've decided to keep heading south until we get stuck in another fight, then we'll switch directions. But Tara and I just plain want to leave Earth and check out CrystaraLight and all of the moons. (Though I want to see Cellestina the most, of course.)
- Arella
P.S. "YOU'RE MY TYPE OF GUY I GUESS IF I WAS STUCK IN EAST NORTHUMBERLAND HIGH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BUT PEOPLE CHANGE THANK GOD I DID JUST BECAUSE I LIKED YOU BACK THEN DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU NOW JUST BECAUSE I LIKED YOU BACK THEN DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU KNOW." Heehee. That song is like oxygen, once you start breathing it (well, listening to it) you can't stop. :D

No comments: