CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Over Obsessed Fans

Okay people, don't ask how I was talked into that! I may love Hannah Montana's music, but still! I might seem weired that a bunch of kids are going with out an adult.
But we had to get out of New York because the weather was pretty bad the other day. Really bad. Gail said she wasn't going to control it because people might be suspicious.
As for the play list, I'm not sure why it's not showing. I'll figure it out some.
Also I had to remind the Flock to be quiet in the library. They were just to excited. Now it's lunch time and we're eating sandwiches.
I bet they would have begged me to by them subway if I told them that there are Hannah Montana toys now. Of course, I don't want to waste my money. Free sound good to we, unless it happens to cost our lives. Then, that might hurt.
I may have UOFS (ultra obsessed fan syndrome) for MR and HM but I don't want to risk my life for it! Unless it means to save the world or something.

See you all later!

~*Star*

P.S. I hate weather. It's too depressing.

No comments: