CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Everywhere we are, everywhere we go, everybody know-ow-ows... we got the party with us!!

YAY!
We got the new HM2/Meet Miley Cyrus CD today!
(Omgzz that rhymed. :D)
It rocks! And Ant was at the Princeton CD place like he promised. He's into (BLEHH) rap like Dan and Aden are, but he was very kind and didn't force me to listen to it. But he thankfully liked hip hop, too. I was like, "OMGZZYOUROCK" because I'm the only one in the Flock who likes it. And he likes Give It To Me!!! BEST SONG EVERRR.
ANYWAYS.
I think I skipped a VERY important subject. (Music is very distracting, though.)
Eraser-thingamajigs and bird-thingamajigs attacked again.
We were paying for our CD, and the dude there, he kind of, well... transformed into an Eraser-thing. He jumped onto the desk and was like "DIE". And suddenly, a bunch of bird-thingies came crashing into the room.
So we grabbed the CD, and the guys & Ant grabbed the rap, and we flew off.
Ohh, did I forget to mention Ant flew off with us? No?
He's from some planet called 'FliBreeze', and he has emotion powers. No wonder I fell in love with him so fast- though I don't care, because he says all he did was make me less shy around him.
So, the bird-thingies followed us, and we kicked the crap outta them.
Well, Star was freaked because there hadn't been an attack for a while, so there ya go. She's less freaked now. But she's more 'We need to get the heck outta here before we die'. So we left Princeton, and now we're on our way to who-knows-where.
At least we have some good CDs.
- Arella
P.S. G.N.O! (Miley said in J-14 magazine that she hopes the name of her new song, 'G.N.O' which stands for 'Girls Night Out' becomes the new 'lol'. So expect me to say that for now on. XD)

No comments: