CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 9, 2007

OMG!!!! Chatter-box for a Sis!

I love my little sister, if Sara hasn't already told you that! Her sense of fashion is good, and she funny. Hyper, like me. But the only problem is that she talks too much!!! She's such a chatterbox and doesn't know when to stop. We went window shopping in New York and she was like: "Omigosh! I love that top, and those jeans are too cute! Awesome shoes...they go with that scarf. I want that shirt, and those flip-flops...and and that pair of shorts. This jacket is hot! Can we buy them? Please, please Rose? Do you have any money?" And then we walk into a candy shop and her eyes light up bright as two suns. "Can you buy this? And this? And some of that?" I am not gonna buy her candy if she talks at this rate. She is nuts about stuff. So I put my hand on her shoulder, fix her hair and lean down to her and say quietly, "Sorry sweetie. I'm a little short on cash right now, and I don't want to use my credit card because we might be being tracked down by it's usage." Other than that, my 11 year old sister is okay. Just a chatty-Cathy. I wish I could tell her shut up, but that would be mean.
Right now Sara and Dan are discussing about where to go next, more like arguing. What a couple they are. Seriously, they should just confess that they like each other face-to-face.
I guess we still have to find the other princesses or princes who are out there. Well, it's time for me to get off because we might hit the air soon!
So as a annoying flight-attendant once said: Ba-bye! Ba-bye now! Ba-bye!
And we're off.

***Rose***

2 comments:

Just another face in the crowd said...

hhhahahaha thats funny!!! yeah my brother does that sometimes!! he just asks different questions over and over and over. ^_^

Arella said...

Lol! She sounds like me! :D