CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Arella: NOTTA FAKE!!! Really!

Sorry! The laptops have been acting up since the attack! Those whatcha-ma-callits probably did something with them, but we got them running again.
Anyway, by "whatcha-ma-callits" I mean what ever those strange red scaled flying creatures were. And the generic Eraser ones that we usually see. Other than that, everything else went well.
We finally found the tree, and Mr. Suspicious protector said the "Oh...Shiiiiiii" word when we finally spotted her. He was surprised that this wasn't a trick. And then all the little one where jumping for joy. So Arella got down and we talked a bit.
Arella is great! Her and Tara were soooo ZOMG!!!!!!!!! They instantly became friends. Bubbly and talkative. Then I saw something choking Arella, and I punched it. I didn't think I was strong enough to have much of an impact, but when it come to people I care about...the adrenaline kicks in!
What a fight seen! A total mess of blood and feathers everywhere. The feathers being from our wings. A mess of White, blue, pink, gray, black and brown! What kinda bird could have been eaten by a coyote in that mess? Wow, that's a shocker to that park manager! Exactly why we're flew away after that mess. Not ours to clean, no parents to tell us to. But after that, anyways...
I announced this. "Arella, because you're one of the Crystaralight-moon princesses, you can be in our Flock if you want." I told her. Then I gave a little warning to let her know the trouble on the way. "There's gonna be a lot of danger coming to you for now on, from those eraser-things and whatever those bird-things were, so it would be safer to come with us. You don't have to, but if you want-"
And then she cut me off with: "Yes, I would love to join your Flock!" "
hen Rose remarked: "Great. Now let's get the heck outta here before someone comes and accuses us of having a wild bird-shooting contest."
Then we did and flew off.
What a boring day is today! Oh so hot! Arella's Laptop is up and running, so she will type her version soon, or maybe she's done. Bye again!
Blogs away!
~*Star*

P.S. Here is a video I shot of myself a while back...well, when I was in a house!




2 comments:

Arella said...

I already typed mine up on my blog :D
Hopefully I can become a member of your blog soon so we don't have to both type posts about the exact same thing for two seperate blogs. XD
- Arella

Star said...

Good idea! Okay, I did the permission thing already!