CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rose here!

Hey guys! It's me, Rose. I'm Sara's best friend. She let me post on here. (as in, she gave in) I know for some of you who go to school, school's going to be letting out soon. So hopefully we'll have more blog viewers. Here's a list of thing's I'm gonna do to help improve Sara's blog:

  1. Put up more cool pictures
  2. More add on thing
  3. Post awesome posts to show off my bubblyness
  4. MORE COLOR
  5. That's all I can think of...

Okay, so if we do find Skye and Gail (I hope they're really cool, cause Sara says they are) then maybe they can post stuff here to. I can't wait to meet them!

I also can't wait to read MR3! Sara's past chapter 105 right now, so if she get it done in this life time...then I'll just have to wait. Whatever! Time to take off! Hope we won't have those "erasers" fallowing us. Let's hope they're not like those flying erasers...Bye!!!!

***Rose***

No comments: