CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Angels at the #1 College!

Mmhmm, you got that right, we took a visit to the #1 college in America according to Times magazine. (And Times is right very often, so THERE YOU GO. BUUUURN!!)
The rain cleared up, and then we were like, 'Ohh, we're in Princeton' because we were and Tara and I were like 'SHOPPING'. So, uh, yeah. That pretty much explains it all. :D
There are so many cute little boutiques. And the mall... it's... it's... WOW. It's... like... big. And it has a really awesome Limited Too. Where I spent most of the money that I brought with me when I ran away. (I'm a twelve year old girl. Can you blame me?)
And, of course, we checked out the CD place, and we were like, "LIKE WOAH, the new HM CD comes out Tuesay!" and the guys were like "I DON'T CARE" and we were like "WELL WE DO" and they were like "YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD" and we were like "AND WE'RE PROUD OF IT SO THERE". So we're planning on sticking around until Tuesday, so we can get the CD on opening day.
And, of course, we visited Princeton University. That college is GORJUZZ. I was supposed to be going there for some SIG camp thingy until I ran away. But the SIG thingy is just like Summer school. So I don't really care.
Sooo, all you Princeton residents, look out, 'cuz the Flock is in da HIZZ-HOUSE!
- Arella

2 comments:

Katiebabyangel said...

fun, did u get any good cds?

Arella said...

Yeppers, we got the Corbin Bleu CD, the Fergie CD, and Nelly Furtado 'Loose' CD. (Promiscuous ROCKS)