CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Play List

I've been working on a play list for this blog. It was kind of confusing, but Rose showed me how. I don't have much on it yet, and a lot of my favorite songs they didn't have. Plus the Hanging On, Cheyenne Kimbell song turned out to be something different. I have no clue how to remove it. I also forgot some of the singers I wanted to put on it, but I'll have more eventually. And I don't know how to personalize it. It's kind of confusing to use.






~*Star*

1 comment:

wicked-w/-wings said...

wow ok so i was on fangs blog and i just got mine and i daw u and decided to look at it and what not...im not crazy i just thought id take a look

i like ur music ..its good for writeing well...

bye