CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm Arella!

Hi! I'm Arella, the girl Star & The Flock met last night. Well, I'm a member of The Flock now, so Star let me start posting here.
If you want to know my story, make sure you check out my old blog: hiddenmagicsecrets.blogspot.com If you don't read my profile there & my old posts, some of the stuff I say might not make too much sense to you. :)
For some quick info that might not be in my old blog- I have sunlight powers. I'm one of the princesses of Cellestina, the light/crystal moon. My real name is Elara, but my stupid adoption-parents renamed me Arella. I need to find the other Cellestina princesses. (Big thank-yous to Star for telling that stuff to me. Good thing she knows so much about the other princesses!)
So, anyways, you'll be hearing from me for now on, too! I hope you like my posts as much as you like the other Flock members'. ;)
-
Arella

1 comment:

Star said...

Your abandoning your old one? Poor bloggy. And your welcome for that info! I got it all from Dawn who is my guardian. She told me about them so I'd know something to lead my way. But the others could be renamed too! Like, from what I hearn. Princess Almandine of Garner (the firey moon) was renamed Andrea. But that's all I recall.
It's past nine. We are resting up for the big flight ahead of us to who knows were tommarrow! And up when the sun rises. We eat, then fly!

~*Star*