CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thanks Sara!

Sara hooked me up with an account on here so it didn't always say "Serallina" when I posted. She used my Y-mail: rose_without_thorns92@yahoo.com which she also created. I may be a fast typer, but she's better at account creating. This laptop is so cool! Her dad must have went through a lot to get this laptop. He works for some special organization, you know? Must have put in a lot of favors. We gotta fly. See you all later!

***Rose***

P.S. Whoever has the email: rose_without_thorns@yahoo.com I am sorry we used that as my Google mail thing. Sara made a mistakes and forgot the 92 and she apologizes. And Sara finally finished MR3 yesterday!!! So I started it.

Email me at rose_without_thorns92@yahoo.com and Sara at StarShimmer92@yahoo.com

No comments: