CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, June 4, 2007

Nightmares do (will) come true!!!

(It's been pouring here near the lake front! Rain, and more rain! Finally, I get on the Internet.)

Ever wake up from a nightmare panting like someone has been holding your head under water for a minute? Well, this mourning I jolted up, hyperventilating like I'd just seen a ghost, when really, I saw something worse!
My best friend being attacked by a pack of evil wolf-men!!! It was a bloody seen and so realistic! And if you know me, you'd know what that means. I have to find my friend and save her! I couldn't live with myself if I let my best friend in the whole world die because I got there too late. What if it happens tonight? I'm thinking it will! Luckily I know exactly where she is going to be!!! I saw a big Oak tree in my dream. The one where we used to hang out at before she moved to Chicago.
Not only that, but I just got an email an hour ago!!! From her! Her name is Rose; Rose Farris. I finally came out and told you her name. Are you happy now? She's a little shorter than me and about a week younger. She has wavy brunette hair past her shoulders, with thin blond high-lights. She has fair skin, but it's darker than mine. Her eyes are blue with a tint of green. She has this pink rose necklace she always wears. It's really pretty. But all of my pretty and popular best friend will be gone if I don't hurry! Here's the email:


Rose_without_thorns92@yahoo.com:
(Rose)

Sara! I need your help! There's this problem here. I need you to meet me by the big oak tree in the park near your house tonight! I'll be there around 10pm. It's important. We need to talk, so I'll see you then!
Your BFF,
Rose F.

So before I shut my laptop down, I want you to know that I'm gonna do my best, and if I don't save her you might not hear from me again. Wish me me luck, and after she's safe and sound I'm off to New York to find Sky and Gail, I know I have to get there before the new moon. I just know.

Hoping to save a friend,

~*Star*

P.S.
If I don't come back, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm dead. Just that I might be into much grief to even go back to blogging again. But don't worry, I've handled dark creatures before, and I have magical powers, so I probably will come back on tomorrow. I hope...

2 comments:

Arella said...

Oh no!
Hurry! That will be terrible if she gets hurt! :(
I'll send you a good luck spell to you and Rose right now.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hello! I know I'm not all that creative when it comes to writing comments. I'm weird.

Come Check Out My Blog