CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I saved the night again!

Rose is pretty lucky I came, but you'll never guess what happened! I made it there just in time. (actually I was hours early, so I stopped at my old house which was empty! My folks must of took off too!) I sat up in that Oak tree and read up to part 4 in my Maximum Ride book, while worrying about Rose.
It was dark outside, but it wasn't yet ten when I hear these growling sounds and running foot steps through the grass when I see rose being chased by the dark-eraser look alikes! Rose was panting so much. I could hear some of her thoughts like: “Where is Sara?” (yes, I can read minds too if you haven't figured that yet!)
Out loud she was calling: “SARA!!!!!! HELP!!!!” So I swoop down from the tree with my big white wings ready to kick wolf butt. I threw a ball of bright light at it and it backed off. I could see that Rose was astonished at my act! I guess she didn't realize I had power or wings even after my e-mails. She must have knew I ran away...unless she email me from a library or something...
So more (I guess I'll just call the wolf-men erasers, cause they're not werewolf really; it wasn't midnight or a full moon.) of them come out of the bushes and I was already holding off a few. They went straight toward Rose!!! I was about to run for her when I saw her grip her necklace. I saw these big, but not quit as big as mine, light brown wings. Then there was this flash of green light and Rose was wearing a pink and green outfit. She attacked the erasers with vines!!! OMG!!!! She was a princess of the earth-moon! My hunch was correct-o-mundo.
After all the Erasers were gone, me and her finally got to talk. She told me not to long after I ran away, she took off. She found out she was adopted, and didn't like her parents deceit. She gave up all of her popularity at her newer school. Her parents must have taken off after that, no wonder their house was empty. Mine was too. They were probably too ashamed to live there anymore. She discovered her wings and that she had plant powers. She had these dreams too, about other girls and this one about me. She saw me, me with the wings. Me; the princess of Crystaralight.
She was finally able to contact me from a library and she picked a spot somewhere that was private and that I would know. She was only attacked by those eraser things once before. (She is a fan of Maximum Ride too! So she called them “eraser thingies”) She said she wants to learn more about her magic and about all of what's going on. I promised her that I'd let her to come to New York with me to find Skye and Gail, and that after I finish MR3, I'd let her read my copy. And also, that I'd let her post in my blog, so we're sharing now. She sitting behind me leafing through the book (not actually reading it) saying that I type really long blog posts...really slow. She can type way faster than me. She also brought along a bag of stuff. Not as much clothes as I expect from her, but some money and make up and such. She didn't even know that MR3 came out last Tuesday, so she was surprised when I told her. Obviously she didn't bring a computer.

Now she's getting on my nerves...I gotta go. We'll be heading for New York ASAP. Gotta shut this down. She can post something tomorrow. Love ya'll!!!! Bye!

~*Star*

P.S. Just a warning, she's a lot less serious about her posts! And she wants me to change the title to "Angels on the Run!" and the stuff below it...so I better get on that before we leave!!!

No comments: