CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 23, 2007

My singing is better then your singing. Cuz mine is me lipsyncing to Hannah at her concert.

Oh yeahh. It's official.
WE ARE OFF THE CHAIN.
Why?
BECAUSE WE JUST SAW HANNAH MONTANA LIVE IN THE FRONT ROW.
BEAT THAT, FOOLZ!!!
:D
I'm sorry. After being forced to listen to rap for an hour, you start to talk like a gangstah.
ANYWAYS.
We saw the concert! And we were there early. Front row, anyone? Sorry. It's currently taken by STAR'S FLOCK.
But, after that, Dan made us all stop at a CD store and listen to all of the 'funkehh gangstuh rap' there was because we made him and Aden listen to Hannah. I swear, I can't get Ridin' out of my head. I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE TRYING TO CATCH YOU RIDING DIRTY!! GAWD!!!
So, uh, yeah. As you can see, when you start to hang out with Tara, her personality is contageous, mainly if you're still excited after seeing Miley Cyrus.
- Arella

1 comment:

Just another face in the crowd said...

O yeah I hate rap!! But thats soo cool you saw miley cyrus AKA hannah montana!!