CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Don't let the rain fall down and keep us from flying, don't let it wash away our feathered wings... (I know that doesn't rhyme)

Rain. Rain. Rain. RAIN!
Ugh. It rained all day. So we had to stick around in the library all day. And the librarians gave us some pretty funny looks. Haha, if only they knew!
It's still pouring. This is, like, the third time I'm working on this entry because the electricity keeps on going out. And it frustrates Tara a lot, because she has an obsession with talking to her old friends on her cell. (Who would've know? Sarcasm, people.)
Anyways, I'm working on a Maximum Ride fanfic. It's kind of like 'the fourth book'. I'll post it on fanfiction.net on Friday- the 'wait-two-days-before-you-post-becuz-your-new' rule is so annoying! Oh well. My username there is LoriBunny. (Because Star was like, 'You have to LAY LOW!! If we have accounts everywhere people are going to be, like, telling EVERYONE about us!!' so I made my username odd. ;D But... I never said that, so Star will not know. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Anyways, now I want to go to Subway to get Hannah Montana toys. (Thank you Star for telling us about them in your last blog entry. :D) So tomorow I will ask Tara to do it for me- if anyone can convince a girl who wants to lay low to do something, Tara can. By terrorising the victim with her insane talking. Example: "OHMIGODCANWEGOTOSUBWAYPLEASETHERE'SHANNAHMONTANATOYSYOUKNOWILOVEHANNAHMONTANAANDYOUDOTOOSOWEHAVETOGOILOVESUBWAYITTASTESSOGOODSOITWOULDNTBEAWASTEOHCANWEGOPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEAAAAAAAASEIWANTHANNAHMONTANATOYS" except it would be even longer. Teehee.
- Arella

2 comments:

Don D'costa said...

Hello

Stuck in a library while it rained all day :O wow how is that a bad thing :/ Oh and kudos on your self portrait

Just another face in the crowd said...

ahhaahaha Im sorry your stuck in the library... even tho I would like that... lmao^_^