CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 2, 2007

You may want to know...

Hey! I actually had enough time in the last two day to make it to page 200 in the book! I'm still confused about part two. So Max and Angel made a plan and it wasn't directly mentioned? Wow. Chapter 53 was so ironic...
Anyways, last night there was some freaky storms!!! I had to take shelter somewhere. So since it seems no one's gonna take in some freaky angel girl like me, I decided to take cover in a picnic shelter! Talk about homelessness. I was totally freaked and panicking. I hate storms so much! I'd go as far as to say that I'm a brantophobic! I got a sever fear of storms. So after being homeless for let's say...9 months? That make you have to get used to things.

And if your wondering what happened from December till April...then I totally forgot to mention my encounters with the others of my kind! I was in Crystaralight for about a month I think. (also a reason I didn't have Internet access) I found out so much about it!!! Like that I'm suppose to rule it or something. Then there's this dude...what his name? Dark Lord Dragana? I mean, what kind of name is that? He took over the freaking planet. My guardian, Dawn (whose a Dreamweaver) had dropped it on me. I had to find my Cousins. The princesses of the moons. (Crystaralight has seven moons!!! And it's only the size of Earth! How weired is that?) I meet this girl in the village of Lustyria, her name is Sileny. Turns out she's Princess Silenial of the moon called Lunia. So I'm told there are some (most) that live on Earth. Preferably, the United States. I was told where some live. So I fly to New York city! I meet two orphans that are sisters. Skye was 13. Gail was only 6. They hair light blond hair, sky blue eyes and turquoise amulets. They were the princesses of Cyan, the Wind moon. I can tell you more about them later, but I still have stuff to figure out.

I was tracking down where my friend might have ran off to. For some reason I think it has to do with something evil. Is she a princess of a moon too? Was evil after her? I am not sure. But that's 3 down and who knows how many to go...

Love y'all!!!

~*Star*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
When I first saw this blog, I was like, "This has to be fake."
But this afternoon, I saw a HUGE bird with gigantic wings flying. And it looked like it was carrying a bag.
My first thought was, "Uhh, I guess a gigantic bird stole someone's bag...?" But then I remembered this blog.
So now, I believe you 100%. I'll be reading and commenting on your blog for now on.
Good luck with defeating the Dark Lord!
~ Lorra