CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 7, 2007

We made it!

Hey fellow bloggers/readers! We made it to New York yesterday and camped out somewhere with thick forestry. Rose still hasn't gotten used to the idea of roughing it. Maybe that's cause she was so pampered before she ran away. But her idea of roughing it was just being out side, but having also everything you had inside, outside. This mourning when we found out were close to Buffalo, and Niagara falls, we took a stop at both. (Well, Niagara falls was earlier and before Buffalo, and I wish I had batteries for my Camera! Niagara falls was beautiful! I bought more batteries in Buffalo, geeze for bad planing...) Note to self: Always buy extra batteries before long flights that may include one of the seven wonders.
It's almost lunch and we made it to New York city! It wasn't even an hour ago where Rose said to me, "Look! I think I see the sky line, and the Statue of Liberty!" And of course, since I do have better eye than her now, I knew that before she did but waited until she could point it out. We quickly tracked down a Internet Cafe and that's where we are now. And they don't only serve coffee (which Rose drinks, but I prefer hot cocoa, and since it's summer, I got something colder) but they have cookies! My favorites are the Otis Spunkmier kind, but they had Mrs. Fields chocolatechip, and sugar! So I bought that. And now I have like thirty minutes more on here to use the Internet before we track down who we came here for; the rest of the Flock (needs better non-trade marked JP name) Skye, Gail, Tara, Aden, and of course, Dan. It looks like I'm gonna be the only one without a sister/brother to be with them. Who knew?!

~*Star*

P.S. Does this template look better? It's the same one Fang's blog has, but I changed the colors. I like it cause not everything is uppercased and hard to read.

1 comment:

Arella said...

Ohh, that made me hungry! Lol. :D