CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, June 25, 2007

OMGZZZTOTALHOTNESS:O

Err... yeah.
I've had other crushes before. But, they didn't work out:
"Heyy (insert name here). How are you?"
"Arella, you're really weird. Go away."
"GAWD, I WAS JUST ASKING HOW YOU WERE! GAWD!!!"
So, uh, yeah.
BUT.
Today, in the mall, in the cookie store, at 6:34 PM, I saw teh cutest guy who was my age ever and he was really cute LIKE OMG.
So, I, kind of, well, sort of, like, talked to him:
"Heyy, I'm Arella. I love your hoodie, is it that new Maximum Ride one?"
"Yeah, it is. I love that series. My name is Anthony, you can just call me Ant. How are you?"
"Good, you?"
And it went *singing* on and on and on and on and ooooooon. *end singing*
And WE EXCHANGED CELL NUMBERS LIKE OMGZZ. And he bought me my cookie. AND IT WAS IN THE SHAPE OF A HEART!!!!!!
Star was all "We need to lay low maybe he's an eraser-thingy in human form" and I was all "Who cares he's hot" and Tara was all "Yeah I agree with Arella" and Star was all "Fine" and Aden was like "EWWW LOVE IS ICKY". So ch'yeah.
In other news, TOMOROW TEH HM CD COMES OUT and Ant promised to MEET ME AT TEH PRINCETON CD PLACE like OMGZ. Tomorow is gonna ROCK! I mean, HM2/Meet Miley Cyrus CD and cute-guy-hotness in one day. What could be any better?
ME + ANTHONY = <3333
- Arella

2 comments:

Katiebabyangel said...

soooo, wat does dan think?? jealous much??

Arella said...

Dan? No, Dan is Star's guy. (This is Arella posting! Lol, Star is Serallina. She prefers to be called Star.)