CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I can't Keep my Promise!

I can't post everyday. Some days I won't use the laptop because I have to conserve it's power. Not everywhere we go will have a power outlet. Of course....I could use magic on it! So that works I have decided to pick a week to give up using my laptop. That will start on the 25th and end on the 3rd of July. But Arella will take over with the posting when I'm not. I'll go back to my posting routine on the 4th of July because that's a holiday, but I can't promise I'll post steady. We might get attacked again, so far I kept the flock and the laptop safe. But my friends are still the most important. Yesterday we were still trying to pick a place to go and flying, so we were to busy and by nighttime, pooped! I was like, nevermind, I'll post when I get the chance tomorrow.
So, yeah. That's it. We're getting to know each other more, otherwise. We haven't had a big attack since the one the day we met Arella. Of course, they're not consistent on attacks! So I'll keep up dating you on what's going on.
See you around!

~*Star*

No comments: