CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, June 15, 2007

Little Voice in my Head

Yeah, yeah, I'm way to excited. I'm already waiting in a picnic shelter with my "flock" who are bugging me and snacking on food I had with me. Arella, hurry before I go nuts! Question after question!
And those are not the only voices I'm hearing!
I don't know how many of you out there have this problem, and I promise you I am NOT copying Maximum Ride. This is real. I just relate to Max. That's why her books excite me.
There's a voice in my head that won't stop arguing with me. Come to think of it, there are lots of voices in my head. Whether it's m,y own, who's ever on my mind or whoever's mind I'm reading or that one that argues a lot. And there is also one that's nice and tell me stuff, helps me and answers questions, but I'm okay with that. Then I guess there are others that discuss stuff. Weird, huh?
Well, the meaner one comes out of nowhere, demeaning humans and me sometimes. Saying it's the smart one and that all humans are inferior. Who wants to listen to that all day? Not me, but I'm stuck with it.
Does anyone out there know a top secret "Little Voice in my Head" disposal bin anywhere? I could really use one. I can't take distractions while saving the world and my world, you know.
(Yeah, and the Voice is claiming it told me things when I know it was just my intuition and the good Voice)
The good Voice (I'll call her GV for short, and BV for bad Voice) told me that the bad one was Anilares, or Dark Star. I'm not sure if that's true, but I'm sticking with BV cause it's easier to type. And the GV I hope is not the BV using a good tone.

Well, I shut it out for now. Luckily, unlike Max, I know the Voice in my head is a Female Spirit. Now something I can't tell.

I'll check back later after I meet Arella! Bye!!!

~*Star*

P.S. We made it to 5 million clicks, but Erasers vandalized the MR website!!!!!!!! OMG!!! THERE'S A DEAD BIRD!!!!! *cries* I wanna go after them...they're probably easier to handle than the wolf-men that I run into.

2 comments:

GirLwithWings_NYC said...

OMG!!I can relate too! That's so freakin' cool, I don't know anyone(other than Max)that I relate to like that. Spoooky, and thanks for being with me on the whole helping the flock save the world!

Arella said...

Well, I met you last night, and it rocked! (Except for the annoying fight at the end.)
I know I'm sitting right next to you right now, but I want to comment anyways. :D
But don't listen to BV! It's evil! (Well duh. But I couldn't think of anything else to type. XD)
Ttyl... well, more like talk to you when I'm done typing this. ;D
- Arella