CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, June 8, 2007

A Happy Reunion!

Whats up? Guess what?
WE FOUND THEM!!!!!!
Yesterday, around...maybe...three-ish I should say. Yeah, we meet up and they were in Central Park. They do sorta look like my drawing. That was what they sort of wear. Rose meet her sister in person for the first time and they immediately went into conversation about clothes and their favorite things. Tara is extremely talkative. She's just about as bubbly as Rose. Really hyper. Not the longest attension span I should say, but she is smart! Aden is still the same cute little boy with his messy dark hair and smile. Skye looks better than last time and Gail has more control. They've must of practiced. And there's Dan. We all greeted with hugs and all, truly a Hallmark moment.
But all great moments must come to and end, you know? I hate weather...it rained. But luckily Gail could fix that! She learned a lot!!! All of us together! Maybe sometime Skye, Dan or Tara could post on this blog too. It's too hard to set up any more accounts!

~*Star*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting! I hope that I find out what's goin' on too. Lol.

Keep It Up!

Just another face in the crowd said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Oh and I like your profile pic!!!

Arella said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys are together now. :)