CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hi, ho, Hunterdon!


Yesterday I had no time to post. Star wanted us to fly long and hard yesterday incase the eraser-thingamagajigs were following us. But Tara was really hungry, so we had lots of lunch breaks. (Including one at Subway. HM toys whoo!) I spent each one talking to Ant on my phone, which I think p-o'd Tara because she wanted to talk to me. (Wait, she always does.) So I'll try to talk to Tara more today.
We ended up on this football field that said 'HUSKIES' in huge letters on it, so I assume there's some football team called the Huskies around here. After some research, we found out we were in Hunterdon, NJ. So we raided the snack hut-thingy and slept in the announcer's room-thingy. (I also wrote 'The Flock Wuz Hear' on a loose paper in there. Teehee.) And now we're off again. And we're rooting for the Huskies now because their snacks were so good.
Anyways, now we're in a town called Clinton. They had this uber-spiffy Red Mill there, as you can see in this post.
Well, we're heading off after I finish this post and snatch a copy of 'When The Wind Blows' at their book store. I'll update you tonight!
- Arella