CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My awesome comment on Fang's blog

(posting way to much today!)
I wrote this only about 3 minutes ago:

Hey! Exactly why I started a blog! Cause I wanted to record my everyday life...which is sorta like yours only:
1. I don't have a flock
2. I have more powers
3. Dark creature are chasing after me; not all of them look like erasers
4. I'd go after Itex myself, you know? Since I have these other powers. Problem: I don't have a flock! So If I knew where you all where, I'd catch up with you so don't have to fly there alone. (Or in today's case; with Rose. And I gotta find Skye and Gail too!)

So I'm of coarse with you all 100%!!! Why wouldn't I be? I'm risking my laptop in mid-air too and Rose is going all crazy with my digital camera- and she's 14! So, seeya 'round!!!
Good luck! Don't break a leg. :)
Or should I say wing?
~*Star*

P.S. I am doing this in mid-air you know! Thank Rose for the listing things out by number idea!

(edit: AHH!!!! MY LAPTOP GETTING WET!!! It's raining again here. We landed for a break; it's 3:35 and we haven't passed the time zone border, let alone the Illinios state line! Indiana and New York will have to wait...weather strikes again!!!)

1 comment:

Arella said...

Haha! I should post something like that in Fang's blog, too. :D
Tell Rose I said hi!