CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Back to the Internet!

Okay, so yeah! It sucked about the whole dude-who-Arella-trusted-turned thing, but now that I'm back let's mention the new Hannah Montana sound track!
I absolutely love love love the song Rockstar. And as for Star...she won't stop mumbling the chorus to "One in a Million" because she love it so much. The song I Miss You from the Miley one is great too.
But anyways, it's been a bit crazy. We're heading south and I keep one seeing the "Red Neck Yard Of The Week" every few minutes. (not to insult the people, but they ain't tidy!)
And it is so much hotter and humidor! I can hear my hair frizzing. Lucky for me my hair isn't super curly.

Star tells me that she traveled to Michigan once by wing in May. She has lots of picts that are cool.

She'll post for independence day tommorrow.
Seeya ppls!!!!!!

***Rose***

P.S. Arella's taking a posting break till the 7th or 8th. So it's only Me and Star....

No comments: