CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Severe T-storm Watch

Lots of bad weather coming! So we'll take a flying break for a few days because I don't want the be a flying lightning rod at 20,00 feet! No, I want to stick to the ground. I'm not gonna post very long, I'll let Arella fill you in cause she's done with her posting break. (I think)
But I got to weather.com a lot to check it out cause no one want to fly through storm (assuming the are on an air plane or have wings)
Like I'm gonna let Gail control weather, cause that's one thing that give us away. Only if it's a tornado or can cause injuries to us!

~*Star*

1 comment:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Wow we had a severe T-Storm watch too :D
I have a new post check it out :)