CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, July 9, 2007

New logo picture!


Dig the picture? I worked hard on it. I used paint shop pro. The flock help by saying "It would be cool if you put lightning...fire...clouds...a leaf....light... wispy stuff...raindrops! Make it look light and dark in parts, like creepyish!" Yeah, you can guess who said what. Somebody said you should add a sun and moon maybe, you know, after I was finished, but that empty space left didn't matter to me. I don't feel like adding anything else. It would mess with the balanced! I think it fits less into the dark space around it in the blog title background, but the text fits better into the image at least. It's still cool. I liked the wings from the MR site.
Always an artist,
~*Star*

No comments: