CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Finally! The picts we'd been waiting for!

That was a beach. I went to a lot of them because if I was still with my "family" I won't get to go that often.
Last time I went up this dune, it took forever! But fly to the top took so little time. That was one big Sleepy Bear dune. I ran down it in less than 30 seconds though! I had a pile of sand in my sneakers.
And Michigan has the best Ice Cream flavors! I love blue moon, Sleep Bear Dune Bear Claws and Mackinaw fudge is okay. I can go on and on about that!
I found lots of Patosky stones on the beach! The state stone.
I hope I could take the flock back there someday. They might like it!
As long as we don't get attacked by Seagulls...again.
~*Star*

No comments: