CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wolf-eat-dog world

Don't ask. I'm not in a good mood.

Last night we were attacked by another one of those wolf things. It hopped on top of me and growled in my face. I saw it's fierce blood thirsty eyes. They were not pretty. They wanted me dead.

I gathered as much strength as I could to get it off of me. My flock helped. I ended up with a nasty scratch on my leg wich has now healed down to a bruise only. But what happened there totally freaked me out.

It made me recall the time when I was only 6 and I was jumped by a rottweiler named King. Not a great experience either! But I'm not afraid of dogs. Before I ran away, our dog had to be put to sleep. I miss her so much every day. But she was fifteen, and having seizure. She's probably in a better place now.

~*Star*

1 comment:

Garren said...

welcome to my nitemaror that you may understand my name is garren I'm also an experemt I have wings like you where are you I wish to meet up with you and your flock if thats ok with you can visit my blog and understand the importance of this message I have contactacked max and the flock from maximum ride if you dont already know and they are meeting me in newyourck tomarow were buiding like a super flock to bring down itex!!!!