CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is Andrea, on my own Account

Yes, this is me. I type in red, cause any shade of red and red-violet (not pink) is cool to me!
I am not snobby, but if I slip up, you can let me know. I do miss my family of sisters. My cousins are pretty cool though. My memory is not back yet. We're not sure if it will ever come back.
I wish I could type longer, but a few other accounts need to be added. Bye!

{~Andrea~}
(I love the song Play with Fire by Hilary Duff)

4 comments:

Dan and Aden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Aden said...

Andrea, sup? Just commenting. Thanks Star, for the account. (and email)
-Dan

Renee said...

Andrea. Can you tell my sister... Well, just that I commented maybe. Thank you.

Renee

Chrissie said...

I found your blog, Renee!