CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back in Black! (Well, pink...)

OMG LYKE HIII!
I know.
I went *poof*.
AND NO I DID NOT GET DEPRESSED ABOUT THE DUDE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WONDERING!!!
XDDDD
After not posting, I got used to not posting.
So I'd be like, "Star, I'll post tomorow" and the next day "I'll post tomorow" until Star got the picture that I was a procrastinator.
But I'M BACK NOW! w00t!
And my laptop is, lyke, broken! So I'm using Star's. -_-
Anyways, I haven't changed very much since I was last here. But yeah. Whatevz.
So ummm yeah! GO THE FLOCK! YEAH! :D
- Arella

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Oh my gawd...that is so weird I found this!! Something weird happened to me recently and now I'm sorta like you guys... I think I'm gonna runaway too....and join you.....meet me at New Jersey ASAP. Please!! I'm not joking...Seriously, I'm not! Something twitched in my when I read this....this is just...OMG. Meet me in New Jersey later today. xx Chrissie