CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Post! (again)

Hmm... this Chrissie girl.
Yeah, I wonder if she's fake or not.
Doubt it, but we're meeting her tonight. Hope she's not an eraser-thingy in disguise.
o_______________________________0
Anyways, I wonder what she's like. If she's nice or what.
Whatevs. XDDDD
She's already joined the blogging team. But Star's not letting her post until tomorow, in case she's bad news.
Though I'm more like, "What the hey, let her post!" XDDD
But oh wellz.
We're going back to NJ! (Again!)
Where I used to live. But then I moved to NY. AND THEN I RAN AWAY WOOT-WOOT! :D But she never said where in Hunterdon, so looks like we'll be scanning NJ all night.
Oh well. XDD
Well, I've got Halloween candy to eat. (Whoever invented Reece's Cups was PURE GENIUS. <333) So ToOdLeZ!
*Arella*<333
P.S. That's my supuh-kewl new signature! :D

No comments: