CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My dreams may be right, Chrissie may be gone, we may be on Spectris, but maybe I should let you know

I typed this in the cbox the other day:

AAH!!! TOO MANY MOONS!!! The ocean patterns on Crystaralight must be crazy.....Lunia, Garner/Pyrite, Mariaqua, Malachitea, Celestina, Cyan, and Spectris. That's 7 moons. They're much smaller than the Earth-sized Crystaralight. Smaller than Earth's moon. Crystaralight is the planet.
The Magic of the Starlight Crystal...pure magic....it has weird effects on the planet and it's moons. It keep all the balance stable. So lord Dragona...if he had the crystal, within the Crystal Light Palace, then he could control the balance, shifting it from light to dark. Stable to chaos. Tides changing every hour, orbits to. Eclipses. Save this info. It's valuable.
The gravity would be terrible. even. We might lose some moons out in space. then they be planet, pulled by the much larger Starlit-sun.
Or maybe the moons would be caught by another planet. I don't know.


~~~~
So...how often does Crystaralight have Solar Eclipses with so many moons??? It depends were you are.

The town Lustyria (the town where the CrystalLight palace is, and were I met Sileny) having an eclipse...that would be bad. The crystal need the sunlight to keep the planet safe. So the worst time for us is when an eclipse happens there. Dragona can't touch the crystal other wise. It's light, he is darkness. Only when the crystal loses it's power (during an eclipse) it can happen.
If I can find an astronomy expert to pinpoint the day when it will happen, then we can stop him. We have no clue what moon it would be. I'm guessing Lunia or Cellestina.
~~~~
No idea why we need an army of royalties. I guess it's cause our strong magic. We have such a great variety these days. I think I told you about a thousand years ago how most races and powers were separated.

Dawn met with me a few times to explain things. She's the dreamweaver. She can see the future and she help me that way. She told me a lot, and I worry. But she left a few things out for my own good.
But I only learned about Spectris from someone else. They said that Dragona destroyed it when her first took over. He said it was in a million tiny pieces scattered throughout space. Well, that guy either lied or didn't know. I saw the rainbow moon in only picture in a library I was taken too.

Well, now with Amaya, she can restore the moon to it's full size. And someday I will see that moon in the sky.

~~~~
As for Chrissie. I wish she took one of our tricked out laptops. Maybe then we could meet up with her. But I'm sure she's doing fine. Hope she finds Renee, soon. I hope she's okay. (okay...so half of us a worried. Mostly the younger half)
Wait!!!! I was just reminded. She was captured. I thought she just ran off. thanks...Ky.



I really gotta let the other post more often. Most only posted once. The boy only posted zero times. Tara never posted. Sileny wants to. We'll see. Wish us luck on our missions!!!


~*Star*

P.S.
Edit: OMG!!!!! WE ARE ON SPECTRIS AND AMAYA JUST DISAPPEARED!!! THIS IS BEYOND STRANGE!!! 1st Chrissie and now Amaya? On their home territory/moon??? This is bad...

No comments: