CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My brain is NAWT wired for all this confuzzled-ness!

I have LOADS AND LOADS of different subjects.

Subject 1.
The whole Aura=roleplayer thing.
What we did:
Thought that Aura and her gang were roleplayers and that they made Renee's blog and pretended to be her. Knew that Lorelei and Luna aren't Arella and Star's siblings. Started firing roleplayer accusations at them.
What we got out of it:
A whole lot of insults back and a big fight. A nice friendly make-up. Partial happiness. Partial confusation (is that a word?).

Subject 2.
We've been flying full-speed on our way to the North Pole. To get to Arctica, we need to jump into the Northern Lights, and we'll be transported to the snowy plains of Arctica. And then we'll have to try and find Renee. XDD, right now I'm on Arella's laptop (after begging her for aaaages) whilst flying. Arella keeps looking back at me warily, making sure I haven't dropped it. XD
I can't wait until we find Renee, but it'll probs be in about a week. Even though we'll get really tired, I won't give up. And if the others can't go any further, I'll carry them....LOL! Maybe not! I don't fancy my chances of carrying Dan - he's 15. And I'm sure Star wouldn't want me carrying him anyway....EW. That's kinda gross to think about. XD, sorry Star!!

Subject 3.
I've been hearing weird voices in my head. I think I might be getting a new psychic sense or something!! A bit like Kyana. I dunno, I'll ask her about it. Maybe she'll give me some answers. But I heard a voice saying something about Crystaralight. I haven't told Star about it yet...but I guess I'm telling her now. ^^ Well actually, I haven't told you COMPLETELY about it - I mean, I haven't even told you what the voice said XDDD. But I'll tell you later today, or something. The only person I've told is Sileny. I'm scared to tell Tara because she'll go blabbing about it! ><

Subject 4.
I'm getting bored of typing.

See what I mean?! This is TOO much for my brain to handle. It's just, like....wired in a different way to this. I REALLY hate trying to work out stuff. ^^
Talk to ya later,
Chrissie xx