CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 25, 2007

EHMAGAWD

EHMAGAWD, this is my first post and I am so totally scared like I KNOW!! Amaya just disappeared!! I mean, first it was Chrissie, but now it's Amaya too, and who's next, it might be me, mightn't it, and I might be captured by a big Eraser monster thing and be eaten or whatever, and Rose'll probably be eaten too, and then what would we do, would we have to punch out through the Eraser's stomach and run away very very very very fast, or what? I'm so so so so soooooo confused right now!! We're figured out that Spectris is a dangerous place, so now we're going Lunia to find out if Sileny's moon is infected with ev-ul monsters and stuffz too. Love ya,
~~~~Tara~~~~

No comments: