CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, November 17, 2007

OMG OMG OMG!!

OMG!! Guess what?!?!?! I bet you never will.
I hAvE pInK hAiR!!!
I KNOW!! BRIGHT PINK!! IT'S SO SUPER-DUPER FANTAAAABULOUS!!
I've been wanting pink hair for AAAAAGES, so yesterday I asked Arella to cast a spell to make my hair pink. She was just like, "OHMYGODTHATISSUCHAGOODIDEA!! OF COURSE I WILL!!!!" And she did. We had to go a few metres away from the others so they wouldn't spot us, and then she cast some kind of hair spell and my locks turned flamingo-coloured, only brighter. And then we ran back to the others. They spotted my straight away, and Star started screaming, and Gail started squeaking, and Tara started yelling stuff like, "EHMAGAWDEHMAGAWDEHMAGAWDITSUITSYOUSOMUCHCHRISSIE!" But she was cut off at the end because Rose barged past her and started to chase after me. I think she was a bit less than happy....
BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO TALK ABOUT!!
WE.ARE.IN.ARCTICA!!!
The snowy, deserted plains of Arctica. At night, we flew into the northern lights and we were teleported here. We've been flying for a while, but right now we're walking. Somehow, Dan got the laptops to work. I'm on Amaya's at the moment.
Oh yeah, and about Amaya: I've been trying to persuade her to stay. I think she's in the middle right now. I just have to steer her to 'yes' a bit and she'll decide to stay with us!!
But anyway, gotta go. Amaya wants her laptop back now.
Bye-bye!!
Your pink haired Chrissie (My cute new signature!!)

No comments: