CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, November 12, 2007

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

THEY DELETED THEIR BLOG OMG OMG!!! NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT LUNA YELLED AT ME BEFORE OR ABOUT HER!!! WE HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO COTACT WITH THEM NOW!!!!! THIS IS TOTALY SCREWY, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE THEM DELETE IT ALLL!!!! I mean, I saved most of their post in my files, but not the last few!!!! Is it private or gone forever!!!! AQURA WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS???? WAS IT CHRISSIE???? ITS NOT HER OR KYANA'S FAULT THEY DOUBT YOU!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!
(they are all staring at me cause my face I'm typing like crazy here)
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!! IT ALWAYS DOES!!!! PEOPLE DON'T SAVE THINGS FOR REMEMBERANCE!!!! THEY DON"T LEAVE IT ALOME AND JUST FORGET AND LET OTHERS LOOK UPON, NO, THEY GO AND DELETE IT!!! WELL THAT DOESN'T WHIPE IT AWAY. THAT BRINGS UP MORE QUESTIONS. If you truely are related to us in some way, and telling the truth, then why the heck did you go and delete all the evidence of your blog's eistance.
I DON'T CARE IF I SPELL CHECK THIS. I HOPE I MADE MY POINT. I HOPE YOU COME BACK WITH SOME COMON SENSE PLEASE DON'T BE HATING ON US,
PLEASE. CAPS LOCK, I KNOW!!!!!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Oh, gawd.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH COME BACK AURA!! ISOTOTALLYWANTEDTOGETTOKNOWYOUBETTERANDNOWYOU'REGONEANDI'MUPSETANDIHOPEIDIDN'TMAKEYOULEAVE!!!

PLEASE COME BACK AURA!!!!
WE ALL MISS YOU LOOOAAAADS!! AND LUNA AND LORELEI AND ALL THE OTHERS TOO!
PWEZE COME BACK!! WAAAH!