CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Next???

I've been reading the cbox thing!!! This Anillares girl....Darstar. She works for Dragona, and he's gonna make her queen and take Star's place someday!!!
And I'm going to be captured next!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO LUNIA ANYMORE!!! Why did Tara post that we were anyway? Why can't we pick a different moon? Like the green or fire or wind one?

I may only be almost nine, but I wanna kill this Darkstar for scaring me.
I lived most of my life in Lustyria, close to the threat. I lived in fear. Dragona did't do much though. He made some pretty strange laws. My family kept me hidden by their magic. My moonstone amulet protected me.
But I don't want to be killed!!!!
Save me, please, Star? Let's not go...

*O~Sileny~C*

No comments: