CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Looking for Renee!!

YESSSSS!! We're finally on the outskirts of the main village of Arctica. Now all we have to do is go into the village and find Renee. Oh boy, I can't WAAAAAIIIIIIT!! Tara and Arella are bouncing up and down like wild things. I guess they like meeting new people!
Amaya's being pretty quiet. I think she might be trying to decide whether she'll stay or not. I hope she does stay!! I've been badgering her for all I'm worth. If I've been spending all of my time trying to persuade her for nothing, I am seriously gonna FLIIIIIP!! XDD
Well, better go. The others are telling me to give the laptop back to Amaya so we can get inside the village and start looking for my sister.
Chrissie xx

No comments: