CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, November 9, 2007

Can't wait!

I can't wait until we meet Renee!!
And guess what? ARELLA FIXED HER LAPTOP! W00T!
I'm a computer addict so I'm currently zooming around between Arella's laptop and Star's laptop, like, "Star, can I go on your laptop?" "Yeah, for two minutes." "Time's up!" "Arella, can I go on your laptop?" "Yeah, quickly though!" "Time's UP, Chrissie!" "Staaaaaaaarrrrrr........" XDDD

1 comment:

Breeze said...

Dear Star,
This is such a cool blog! So you guys can really do magic? Awesome. I think I heard of Crystaralight before. I don't know why. Guess I've been browsing around the old magic club site. I think I remember you, StarShimmer. You used to like Unicorns, right? omething about a "pegahorn" or winged unicorn. Some story you wrote.

~Haley
PS, visit mine!!! :)