CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, November 23, 2007

Scared and Worried

Oh my god. This is really serious. I'm scared out of my skin.
Chrissie's gone!
I've decided to stay with the Flock, because this is a mission that I have to help in. One minute Chrissie was there, and the next...ugh.
Here's the full story:
We were in Arctica, and trying to find the cave that Star dreamed about because Chrissie thought that Renee'd be in there. We found it, and Chrissie ran straight in. And suddenly, we just heard this ear-piercing scream. So Star, Dan and Sileny ran in to investigate, and they saw this...this huge big Eraser-thing. Chrissie was lying on the floor behind it. The monster charged towards them and they ran out. Star's dream was accurate after all.
But now we don't have Chrissie! I really hope she's okay.
Apparently next we're going to Spectris. We need to see if there are any monsters there. If there are, we need to kill them...before they take over Crystaralight.
We're all really really worried now. We're currently sitting in a snowy forest, trying to make a portal. It's really hard. And it was actually Sileny who thought of it! Who knew there were brains behind that little bundle of silentness? I mean, we could have made a portal to Arctica before we went to the North Pole. So we just have to learn from our mistakes and take portals from now on. If we get to Spectris and there's evil taking over it, I don't know what I'll do.
Oh, right now Andrea's trying to make a fire. I don't think she'll succeed - we're in the middle of Arctica, for goodness' sake. But she won't give up. Lol!
**Amaya**

No comments: