CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, November 1, 2007

CANDY!!!???

The kids are totally hyped! We all stocked up on candy and it was free, and we don't feel bad taking it!!! Nothing's like a peanut butter cup supper!!!! JK. I went as Hannah Montana...but I couldn't glamour her perfectly, or her fans would chase me. Some of us wore wings...but we found better ideas.
Anyway....Tara was going nut! LIKEOMGILOVETHISCANDYIWANTMORE!!!! And Gail was bouncing off the walls....literally!!! I couldn't get much sleep last night cause some of the kids were complaining about nightmares...and it's probably just all the sugar and caffeine, but they were pretty creepy. I had one too. I'm not sure how to describe it though.
And Aura...I'll edit it and post it soon!!!

1 comment:

Aura said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aura, Princess of the Flame