CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hi, I'm Chrissie!

Okay, here's the official-introduction-thingy!!

I'm Chrissie, the one that met the Flock half an hour ago. I'm a member of the Flock now. Star says I can start posting.
I just threw out my old laptop, so I'm posting this on Star's. XDD. Well, my old blog is:
http://chrissieangel.blogspot.com/
Check it out if you want to know a little more about me!
I have snow and ice powers and I'm princess of Artica on Marinaqua. My real name is Christina but I like to be called Chrissie!!
Anyways...I guess you'll hear more about me as this blog goes on. And at the moment, I'm a little shy....XDD I H-A-T-E it when I'm shy!! I guess I'll warm up a bit soon.

Well, see ya for now!!

Chrissie xx

No comments: