CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Confusing.

This is really confusing!
I mean, Arella told me that she's an only child. And now Aura and her crew keep on saying that she has a sister named Lorelei!
But it just isn't right! I think Aura and those guys are wrong.
And what's the deal with all of this? Am I related to any of these guys?
I'm so puzzled. GAAAH, I hate it when I can't work out stuff.
Anyway, here's something else to be confused about....
Today I woke up as normal, and went down to a nearby lake to get some water to drink, and all that. I came back and everyone was awake...but they were all looking really worried and freaked out. Star was holding a little slip of paper in her hand. It was covered in snow...but it isn't even winter yet! When they saw me, they all came running over, seeming urgent.
"What's all the commotion about? Why is that paper covered in snow? Why do you all look really weirded out? What's going AWN?!" I asked. Rose held out the note to me, reading it:
"Meet me in Artica. Your big sister, Renee."
I gasped.
"Artica's my home planet! Well, actually, it isn't a planet..."
"DUH. It's a place on Marinaqua, MY home planet! Well, my home moon," said Kyana indignantly. I giggled.
"Yah. But anyway....where did you find that note? Who's Renee?"

"We found it just beside where you were sleeping. It's obviously addressed to you, Chrissie!" said Tara excitedly. "YOUHAVEASISTER, YAAAAAY!" I started to shake.
"Uhm....a sister? Me? But.....but I'm an only child," I stuttered. Arella raised an eyebrow. (Aww, man! Where did she learn to do THAT?! I've ALWAYS wanted to do that! Well, maybe she can give me lessons. :D)
"Well, you obviously AREN'T."

THISISSOCONFUSINGAAAAAH!!! I have a SISTER?!?! It CAN'T be true! Back at the orphanage, they ALWAYS told me that I was an ONLY CHILD. And I actually BELIEVED them.
Well, I guess some things never change. They always treated me REALLY badly anyway. Lying was one of their best talents.

Anyway, as a follow-up to Rose's last post....
I Am A Girl Looking For A Boyfriend!!
GAAAH, it feels SO good to get that off my chest. I've wanted to say that for AGES, but...well, there was no-one to say it to, living alone in a run-down old shack on the edge of New Jersey...(oh gawd, PLEASE don't let me go into my poor-little-me routine.) Anyway, I really AM looking for a boyfriend. It's bad enough only just meeting some friends. I want a guy in my life and I want one NOW! Dan and Star look so happy together!

Short, slim white-blonde with a friendly, hyper attitude and cute/angelic looks. Big turquoise deep eyes with long black eyelashes. Can be sweet or down-to-business. Cute like Angel from MR but sometimes I can be a little prickly....but if I'm treated right I'm absolutely FAH-NE. I can be whatever a guy likes but if someone tries to get me to go against my personality or dreams, I won't put up with it. Looking for a blonde guy, but brunette is fine. Actually I don't really care about your looks, just hot...XDD. I'm ten years old so I'm looking for someone in my age group, or maybe eleven or twelve....I'm not looking for a sexual relationship, but serious is good. And he must believe in angels, because, well, I AM one!! XD. If you like the sound of me, leave a comment on this post please!!
(Lol. You can see I've slightly copied Rose's 'P.S' thing here. XDD)
See ya!
Chrissie xx

8 comments:

Aura said...

Well there you go. You have a sister too. As I would have guessed, seeing as ALL the princesses have at least one sibling, and you're only ten, so you would be the younger sister.

Can Kyana post please? She sounds cool. Even though, you know, Fire and Water are supposed to clash like steel in a gladiator battle. I suppose Fire and Ice sort of covers that, though.

Could Arella PLEASE check out Tales of Pyrite and Earth? PS Lorelei wants to hear from her.

We are still working on the list of Princesses and Princes. Could Please you post a descriptioning thing of all the members of your flock, when you get the time, Star? It would be very helpful.

Aura, I=Me

Chrissie said...

Look, Aura.
Arella is NOT Lorelei's sister. She's an ONLY CHILD. She's seen her real family tree. It says she is an absolute only child.
Now please can you stop saying that 'Lorelei wants to hear from Arella' 'Lorelei doesn't want her sister to be left out' because Arella doesn't HAVE a sister.
Sorry for exploding like this, but I am really frustrated now, because we all know that Arella and Lorelei aren't sisters.

Star said...

I'm helping Andrea create an account, Kyana and Dan, possibly Tara or skye next. Skye and Dan never had emails before, but the know how to use the computer.

Andrea said...

I'm gonna post and Star will add me soon as she's done.

{~Andrea~}

Lorilei said...

ARGH!!!!!!!

If there is one thing I hate more than smarmy know-it-all ten year olds, it's a PARTICULAR smarmy know-it-all ten year old called Chrissie!!!!!! What do you think I am, *sensored*? A brick wall? Do you think I can't read?!
Look, you may have seen her 'real' family tree, but so have we, and from one of the most reliable sources on the face of this planet or anywhere else, and it says we're sisters. You were wrong. Get over it.

Lori

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Hmm. Hello Chrissie. I'm glad you got my letter.

Chrissie said...

OOH!!

I am NOT a smarmy ten-year-old! You are not Arella's sister, for the LAST TIME!! We have seen her REAL family tree. Trust me, it belongs to Arella. It's the real thing. She doesn't have any sisters! You are WRONG. You are NOT Arella's sister, okay? She doesn't like all this talk of sisters! It's upsetting her! So GET OVER IT for GAWD'S SAKE!!