CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Love is...Strange.

This is Star, of course.
We are in Thunderia. Very scary place....for me. I hate storms. And lightning scares me still. Yesterday there was a bad storm. Beyond what the kingdom usually sees. It was a dark storm. Not natural. Dan and me took cover to wait it out in a small canyon. It was warm in there, but not because of any hot springs, but because of Dan's body against my own. The storm went on. It was comforting to know he was there for me. He took away all my fear.
Let's just say we swapped spit and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah. Kissing for real. His blue-blue eyes looked violet every time a bolt of lightning came out of the sky. He kept me dry under some rocky wall. He used his lightning magic to keep his safe.
I love Dan. I really do. I never felt this way about any other person in my life. I never loved another like this.
He's my prince, and no one can take that away from me. (Not even Darkstar)

~*Star*

No comments: