CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Escape

I escaped. And I admit it. It wasn't easy.
But it wasn't the sort of escape I wanted. I'm still alone, and I'm not where I should be. I'm back on Earth. That crystal...it sort of misdirected me. I ended up back where I started, Chicago. Sort of ill-prepared to. It's cold. But hey, I got money still! I stocked up on food.
My magic is still very low, as is the crystal. I can't fly yet and I can't do anything but try to keep warm in the public library here. They thought I was homeless or something, so I got a free jacket and new pants.
In a few days I'll conjure a portal that will take me back to where ever I was...but not in the dungeon. I'm safe now, but not for long. At least I will be for tonight. (They're letting me sleep in some special building, I don't know. They got me food and first-aid too. How come I never got this before I had all my flock and left Chicago?)

Some hit me though. Something strange. I think it's true now....I had a little sister and she thinks she's evil. I'm not talking about Darkstar, who's like me if I was evil....from another dimension. I think this girl's name was Surah....um.......Surahyla or something, maybe? (Not Luna, obviously....unless that's what she prefers...)
In my dream....she....was crying, but then I saw her evil. She was about 10 I think.....probably taken away when my parents conceived her, cause they were already captured. I'm not sure.

~*Star*

P.S. I went to some toystore and I found some doll with Surah's name, and it mentioned my name, Sera and so I went to their site and there's some simular stuff....a bit atleast.



So the Sera doll doesn't have resemblence wingwise much. But the current blondness of my hair, maybe. The Surah doll looks like she's part hawk or something.
(Yeah and the sera looks like a fairy!!!!lol)
Photobucket
It says: Surah, the lost one. Fate separated the sisters Surah and Sera, as one calamitous night Surah fell into the clutches of the princess of darkness.

(darkness=Darkstar, see?\/)
Photobucket

No comments: