CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, January 21, 2008

Email from Luna

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:12:37 +1100
From: "Luna Eclipse" Add Mobile Alert: this.is.the.end.luna@gmail.com
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: starshimmer92@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hey! This is Star.
Well, were captured now, aren't we? So no one can track us by them. Also, we found out Gmail has an antitracking system which the police once kicked up a huge fuss about We just about lost all contact with everyone. Then we figured out how to make it work here. (We told the boys via Aura and Taima, who have some sort of connection to there twins, like, telepathic or something. So they might be online soon.)
Aura and Apollo... Well, Apollo I think was sad, and angry, but I couldn't be sure because he wouldn't talk to me or anyone else for that matter. Aura shrugged and was like "there's evil in everyone. But there's also good. If you expect me to believe evil's all that's left of my sister, you've got another think coming. Only pawns like you [darkstar was the one who told them] are entirely one thing."
You didn't ask about Lucy, Diego or Amber, but I'll tell you anyway. Diego was totally blank, just looked at her (Darkstar) all smugly and raised an eyebrow like "That's what you think, b##ch." but he didn't say it. Turns out Amber had already been told by Lucy, who'd thought something like this had happenned for quite a while now.
I think so. Maybe. Well, darkstar was like, "The only thing you can be cured by is [funny sounding name I can't remember at the moment. Maybe someone else remembers..]! good luck getting that while your locked in here!" So maybe [funny sounding name I can't remember at the moment. Maybe someone else remembers..] is the thing you heard of.
I want to see you guys too. My mental pictures majorly fuzzy, even though some of you guys have pictures and we don't (sorry bout that, but we don't have a camera).


Most people know, most of the time, what would be the wisest thing to do. But they choose to act otherwise. Or they lack courage.

- Lorelei (I don't miss her because she's sitting right next to me. That's the smartest thing she's ever said. :P I think she must have got it from a book)


Physically we may be captured, but we're a lot more free than [Darkstar]'s ever gonna be.

-Diego (you've got me in a quoting mood now)


Two steps forward and one step back is just one step forward and knowledge of what's ahead of you.

-Lucy


Evil is an abstract concept. You have to understand what's good about you to keep from becoming evil yourself.

- Aura


Those are the best ones I can think of that they've said for the moment. Bye,

Luna


On Jan 21, 2008 8:37 AM, <> wrote:

Luna, if you are reading this....
This is seriosly your email? You guys always seemed so secretive about you emails. I thought I lost all contact with you. How dis Aura and Apolla feel when the find out Andrea's on the darkside now? Is it possible to heal Aura with special magic because back in Lustyria I heard about certain crystals and plant that can heal like anything. I want to see you guys. I only have a mental picture, and it's not clear.

"The future is coming and all hell's about to break loose, so we better be prepared!"
-Daniel Thunderia
(I miss him, and when he could be so poetic at times. I could quote him till the cows come home!!! :( )

~*Star* (Sera)



P.S. I can feel him coming too. (Have you noticed how time passes different here? Isn't it strange? In earthtime I've been in here like three days...)

No comments: