CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD WE ALL MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!

HI STAR!! THIS IS CHRISSIE!! EHMAGOD!! I GOT KIDNAPPED! Darkstar says that you used to be in the dungeon too but you escaped. COME GET US!!!
There's a new girl. She says she met you. Her name is Danniielle, Dannii for short. She's really nice! Everybody has been bonding so well, all cooped up in this dungeon. I'm writing this on the laptop Darkstar gave to us. Everyone's screaming 'cuz I'm making a post. :D
Everyone's got so much to say! It's time for the annual quoting!

Me:
HI STAR!!! :D :D *pointz to post* ^^

Arella:
EHMAGAWD STAR!!! I am missing you SO much, and Gail and Aden and currently chasing me and Tara! Get here quick! HELP US!!

Tara:
GAAAAAH GO AWAY ADEN!!! GRRRRRR!!!! GET OFF MY JACKET GAIL!! KEEP AWAY FROM THE BLOOD!! Oh, what Chrissie? Oh! OHMYGAWD HI STAR!!! See you soon! *Tara sends her love!*

Rose:
Oh my god, Sara. PLEASE come help us. Help ME! This is so annoying. GET US OUT OF HERE QUICK! Darkstar's like, chucking us. Come get us while you still have the chance!

Dan:
Hey Star. I'm missing you loads!
(Chrissie: He just blew a kiss, realised what he'd done, and sank away blushing!! XDDD!!)

Sileny:
I'm missing you Star! Come back quickly!

Gail:
Hi Starry! Come get us real quick! See ya soon!

Aden:
We need your help! Come and get us quickly, and help me catch Tara and Arella!

Amaya:
Guuhhhh.....uggggh......
(Chrissie: Amaya's caught some sort of nasty disease. She can barely move. I think some of us are going to have to carry her while we're on the run again, 'cuz she's really sick....)

Kyana:
Star. You have to save us. I am SICK of this place! Come get us quick! And let the OCEAN be with you!! Hehee :D

Skye:
Hey Star. In case you haven't noticed, Darkstar is willing to let us go. Come and get us before we die of pain and boredom! Missing you loads!

Dannii:
Hi Star! I've finally met everyone! THEY'RE SO COOL! I've made really good friends. You should come get us now! XD! I'm kinda bored...right now I'm on my cell phone, texting all my friends. They think I'm on holiday. My signal's running out! Grr! See ya soon Star!

Andrea:
You kids are so childish! I SHALL RULE CRYSTARALIGHT!!!! I shall be princess and Darkstar shall be queen....TOGETHER WE SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR LITTLE DREAMWORLD AND THEN RIP IT FROM THE UNIVERSE!!!
(Chrissie: As you can see, Andrea's still very very very evil. We need to stop her being so ebil! Yet another reason for you to come as fast as you can!)

Now you've had a taste of what everyone's acting like....I want to talk to you about something.
Darkstar was torturing us all. We all have scars. She hurt me bad on my side, I have a huge big scar all down the side of my stomach. Please come so we can get some healing stuff. Amaya was probably hurt the worst, added onto the fact she's sick. So please, please come and collect us. Thank you so much.
See you soon!
Chrissie
(P.S. I noticed in Lorelei's blog that she mentioned her being related to Arella/Elara. For the 100th time, she's not. Arella's getting really peeved that she keeps saying so. So Lori, please stop. BTW, looking forward to talking to you again, Aura and co.!)

2 comments:

Lori said...

*rolls eyes*

Lori said...

Honestly, would it hurt you to READ THOROUGHLY. I said we were related, yes its true, but VAGUELY. SORT OF. We're cousins, possibly DISTANT cousins. Yes, I have a sister named Elara, but its a DIFFERENT Elara, as I mentioned in my post. Just some other random girl with the same name. Who's my sister. I'm only distantly related to YOUR Elara/Arella. Clear enough for you now? Next time, would you mind actually reading the whole post, instead of simply skimming the page with your eyes searching for familiar words? It would be really helpful.

Other than that, happy your back, not sure but maybe Amaya's got thesame thing as Aura? I don't think so, cos they have different symptoms, but maybe.

Lori